Lawry’s Website FAQs
1. I’ve looked in all my local stores for certain flavors of Lawry’s® products with no luck. Is there anything you can do for me?
"Yes, click here to shop online, or call our toll-free number at 1-866-595-8917.
2. Where is the best place to buy my favorite Lawry’s® products?
"Lawry’s® products are sold nationally in most supermarket chains, as well as mass merchandise (club) stores. Although we would like each of our products to be available in all stores, shelf space and consumer demand sometimes limit the number of items a retailer is willing to carry.
If you are unable to locate a product in your area, you can buy Lawry’s® products here, at our website, and shop online."
3. How can I tell how old my Lawry’s® products are?
"There is a Best when used by date printed on the neck of the Marinade bottles, on the bottom of the Spice Blend jars, and at the bottom on the back of the Seasoning Mix envelopes. This is the date that assures the optimum quality and freshness of the product."
4. Is there MSG in your products?
"If MSG is present in any of our products, either directly added or as a component of another ingredient, it will be listed on the label as MSG or monosodium glutamate. As always, Lawry’s® Seasoned Salt contains NO MSG. Click here to learn more in the products section."
5. How can I receive recipes for Lawry’s® products?
"There are several delicious and easy recipes, along with a wealth of information right here on our website – click here for recipes & cooking tips. In addition, you may contact us by sending an email or call us at 1-800-9-LAWRYS."
6. What is the best way to store my liquid marinades and sauces?
"Before opening, store them in a cool, dry place. After opening, please keep them refrigerated."
7. Can I freeze my Lawry’s® Marinades and Sauces?
"Freezing in the bottles is not recommended, because the product may lose flavor or consistency during freezing. It may also expand within the bottle or jar, possibly resulting in breakage."
Haven't found the answer to your question? We apologize. Please contact us by clicking here.